My Books!

Monday, June 20, 2011

White Chocolate Moments by Lori Wick


A young Arcineh Bryant moves in with her wealthy grandfather after her parents suddenly die. Over the years Arcineh builds some resentments between her grandfather, aunt, and cousins. Due to some of her abandonment issues, when she later meets the man of her dreams, she has some reservations with trusting her instincts.

This is the first book that I've read by Lori Wick and found it to be very enjoyable and clean. I loved the main character, Arcineh (not to mention the guy who falls for her) as she is such a sweet character inside and out. I enjoyed the story very much and will have to look for more books by Ms. Wick in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I love Lori Wick and this is one book on my to-read list. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lori Wick's books! So so good :o)
    I found your blog on a goodreads forum. I would love for you to follow me back @ http://bookreviewsbyjenny.blogspot.com/
    I look forward to reading more of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete