My Books!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yesterday's Tomorrow by Catherine West

Yesterday's TomorrowYesterday's Tomorrow by Catherine West

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Young journalist, Kristin Taylor, goes to war-torn Vietnam in 1967 without a plan to continue her father's legacy that took his life when she was young. She quickly gets a job working with a hard edged photographer, Luke, who slowly becomes an aquired taste. He & his friend Jonno teach Kristin some survival skills, give her some laughs, and surprises, amid all of the devistation and heart ache of war. Behind Luke's back, Kristin uncovers secrets about him that make for an amazing story and puts all of their lives at risk as certain people don't want the story leaked out into the general public. Will Kristin betray Luke's trust just to further her career and risk losing his love forever, or will she choose to follow her heart before it's too late?



I loved this book! It was a romance, yes, but SO much more than just that! It was the perfect blend of realistic love, war, friendships, relationships, history, action, conflict, suspense, and God. It was so well done and I highly recommend it to all!







View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trish! I've given you the Liebster Blog Award over on my blog "Gwendolyn Gage ~ Serving Through Words". Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete