My Books!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A-C-T-I-O-N! "Vigilante" by Robin Parrish

VigilanteVigilante by Robin Parrish

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Vigilante is about Nolan Gray, a popular and highly trained ex-military man who fakes his own death and disfigures his identity to fight crime. He is now known as "The Hand" who cleans up the streets in a superhero-ish extreme way with his task force and "inspector gadget" meets "007" like equipment. He gains a nemesis who is out to destroy him and his team of "do gooders" & will stop at nothing for revenge. Will good prevail or will evil have it's way?



It is certainly a high action packed novel mixed with the morals of "good vs. bad" in a non-preachy Christian like manner. While many of the scenes tried to remain true to life, I thought it was more superhero-ish. I would recommend this book to a man who loves superheros and villians, though I very much enjoyed it's high energy and moral undertones.



I was given a copy for review from Bethany House Publishers. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment