My Books!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

"K - I - L - L FM 100: Music to Die For" by Teric Darken

K - I - L - L FM 100: Music to Die ForK - I - L - L FM 100: Music to Die For by Teric Darken

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Join our CCF group discussion for the month of December with author Teric Darken here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/4454...


Free-spirited disc jockey Carter Jackson seemingly becomes the victim of a local murderer, "The Killer Queen". As Carter tries to escape the clutches of his sexy captor he cleverly uses the air waves to send a coded message for help. Tensions are growing... Can he rely on a message decoder or will he have to take a more active approach? Through twists, turns, and great music flashbacks, we learn that not everything is as it first appears. It's captor vs. captive... or is it?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment