My Books!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Book Review -Fatal Loyalty

Fatal Loyalty: A NovelFatal Loyalty: A Novel by Sue Duffy

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book was very good! It was my 1st "First Reads" win which was very exciting for me in & of itself *Thank you Kregel Publishing! http://www.kregel.com

This suspenseful story takes place in my stomping grounds, Florida with mystery, intrigue, drug dealers, family secrets, and even love. Andie is hiding out while her father, Tony is running for office to put a stop to the biggest drug lords and conspiracy in the state. The bad guys go after what they know will stop Tony in his tracks, his daughter. She tries to run, but she can't hide among the palm fronds for too long as not every one is exactly as they seem. Through plot twists & turns, the many characters are faced with the struggle of right & wrong, see for yourself which shall prevail...

It's definitely worth the read for ALL ages. I love the fact that it's very "clean" without any foul language or sex scenes - It's considered Christian, but isn't heavy on scripture or religion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment