My Books!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Talking to the Dead" -Grove

Talking to the DeadTalking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Sometimes we don't see those giant red warning flags because they're just too unbearably painful to deal with. For Kate they turned into gaping holes in her memory in the months leading up to her husbands' untimely death. Seeking help she meets some quirky (& comical) characters, but finds friendship, hope, & love in unexpected places. The gaping holes are slowly filled in, and a painful story of betrayal is revealed. For me this book was about dealing with past hurts, healing the wounds, and starting over fresh. Moving forward to new possibilities & not living & rehashing past pains into our present lives today. This book inspires me & holds a place in my heart.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment