My Books!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"So You Don't Want To Go To Church Anymore"

So You Don't Want to Go to Church AnymoreSo You Don't Want to Go to Church Anymore by Wayne Jacobsen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book was great! I'd give it 4 1/2 stars if I could!
Even though it is a work of fiction, I was skeptical about reading it, thinking it would attempt to talk me out of going to church. Surprisingly, it brought up many valid points that some decisions based on the needs of the church as a building may interfere with the best interests of its members or God. It also made me think a lot about what we, as a society, teach our children.
I took away so many amazing messages from this book & haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I read it about a month ago. See for yourself!

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment